Juno. Waxed Cotton Anorak in Khaki.
Nothing combines strength and style like an anorak (especially if you’re north of the equator). Our redesigned version comes with technical upgrades, like a bigger front pocket, two hand-warming pockets, a smoother cotton lining and two handy side zippers to get in and out with ease. Fact: Waxed cotton’s the best defence against wind and rain thanks to its thick layer of paraffin (or sometimes beeswax). We get ours from British Millerain, a world leader in waxed fabrics based in Lancashire, England.
– Khaki waxed cotton
– Black cotton poplin lining
– Adjustable snaps on sleeve cuffs
– Two size zippers in YKK No. 5 antique brass
– Single chest pocket and two hand-warming pockets with snaps
– Slim fitting (go one size up for a more relaxed fit)
Made in Canada
Allow any mud or dirt to dry, then gently brush off with a soft, lint free, fabric pad. Sponge with cold water if needed.
Machine washable in cold. Hang to dry.
Warm iron to remove wrinkles.
Do not use solvents.
Fit advice: Snug fit. Size up if you're larger than average.